127 Scenic Highway Terrigal, NSW 2260Sold
Renovators ... start your engines!
House Sold - Terrigal NSW
Are you ready to bring this home back to its former glory?
Solid brick property with ocean glimpses in a fantastic, highly sought after Terrigal location.
Grab your decorator, call your builder and start imagining your future home. Mostly original but very habitable condition with loads of possibilities. Are you ready to think outside the box?..
– Upstairs 3 bed (or 4 bed) single level home with two living spaces and original kitchen and family bathroom
– Downstairs 1 bed plus living space with bathroom, possibility of a great self contained accommodation
– or combine upstairs and downstairs for a fabulous family home.
– Separate 2 room workshop (do you need more space, a workshop? storage?)
– One room office off of garage at front door – (are you looking for a home based business?)
– Sun deck with ocean peeks
– Terraced yard with grassy levels and lush mature gardens including a fruiting olive tree
If you are looking for a home to renovate / a holiday home for the whole family / a house to reconfigure with separate accommodation / or to run a home based business… the potential goes on and on.
This deceased estate will be sold on the day – do not miss the chance to own a piece of Terrigal history.
Council Rates- $1925.58