Perfect North Avoca holiday home
Walk to beach from this sun soaked north-facing home with loads of room for family and friends.
Whether you have teenagers, toddlers or tweens this low maintenance property offers a fabulous flexible floor space. In a quiet cul de sac and just a few minutes stroll to the beach, for surfing, swimming, a morning run or to wander down for a coffee at the popular ‘Boy and the Rose’ cafe.
Multiple living spaces, lots of bedrooms, lots of off street vehicle options – you are limited only by your imagination.
The highlight would have to be the sublime indoor /outdoor entertaining room. How many ways can I spell Fabulous! Huge space with high ceilings, airy and breezy in the summer, for Christmas dinner, for brunch, for a party, for a relaxing snooze after a morning surfing. And in the winter, turn on the heater, throw on a blanket and gaze out at the trees and greenery while pretending to read a book. Its bathed in sunlight and with lush greenery visible through every window (none of which you have to maintain by the way).
- Five bedrooms, all with closets
- Three full baths, plus a separate toilet, and an outdoor shower – with hot water
- Two other living spaces, one for grown-ups maybe, and another which is prefect for as a dedicated tv room or games room
- Timber decks wrap the length of the home, from the BBQ corner along to a sun-drenched entertaining space
- Lots of storage options for canoes or surf boards, or convert the large shed to an art studio and pursue a new hobby
Really, I can run down all your options and make mad suggestions of how you would use the space, but the best thing to do would be to make an appointment and come and see it.